JetNet 5216GP-4F-U Industrial Managed PoE Switch
8xGbE, 802.11bt PoE, 90W pr port, 480W PoE budget
Korenix JetNet 5216GP-Series is a range of DIN-Rail industrial Gigabit Managed PoE Switches. JetNet 5216GP "U"-models are the first industrial ethernet switches compliant with IEEE 802.3af/at/bt, each ethernet port supports a maximum of 90W for PD, with a total power budget of 480W.
The JetNet 5216GP-series is designed for operating reliably in harsh environments, it supports alarm relay to indicate fault conditions when any link or power failure happens, as a result, users can quickly handle the emergency and shorten the failover time.
With IEC 61000-6-2 / 61000-6-4 Heavy Industrial EMC and Trackside certification design - including robust enclosure and -40 to +75°C wide operating temperature range - the JetNet 5216GP-series ensures high performance for traffic control systems and other critical network applications.
- 8x RJ45 10/100/1000 Base TX ports + 4x Gigabit RJ45/SFP Combo + 4x Gigabit SFP (JetNet5216G-4C4F)
- 12xRJ45 10/100/1000 Base TX ports + 4x Gigabit SFP (JetNet5216GP-4F Series)
- SFP-ports support Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM)
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3af/at/bt, each port max 90W High Power PoE*
- Total PoE Budget 480W*, Flexible PoE ports setting
- Network Redundancy – MSR (Multiple Super Ring), ITU-T G.8032 ERPS V1/V2, RSTP, MSTP
- Fully Device Management – SNMP v1/v2c/v3, RMON, Web UI, Telnet and Local Console
- Friendly Device and Network Topology recovery utility – Korenix View, Korenix NMS
- Layer 2 Network Performance – IEEE802.1Q VLAN, Private VLAN, Trunk, Packet Filtering, DHCP Server/Client, Traffic Prioritize, Rate Control
- Advanced Security system by Port Security, Access IP list, SSH, HTTPS Login, TACACS+
- Event Notification through E-mail, SNMP trap and SysLog
- IEEE 802.1AB LLDP and optional Korenix NMS software for auto-topology and group management
- Cisco-Like CLI, Web, SNMP/RMON for network management
- Multiple event relay output for enhanced device alarm control
- Hi-Potential Isolation Protection for ports and power
- Railway Track Side EN50121-4 Certification
- -40~75°C Wide Operating Temperature
*Only JetNet 5216 "U"-models supports 802.11bt and 480W of power. Other models supports up to 802.11at and 360W of power.