Decentlab DL-DLR2 - Customizable I/O Node for LoRaWAN
IP67, Integrated battery & antenna, Custom sensor device
The device DL-DLR2 is a multi-purpose LoRaWAN® sensor reader and transmitter manufactured by Decentlab, perfect for customer specific applications where you need to retro-fit specific sensors or there is just no ready-made LoRaWAN sensor for your use case.
The device can be configured by the manufacturer for a variety of sensor models. For example, DL-DLR2 can be configured to read a pressure sensor through the integrated RS-485 interface; or a temperature / humidity sensor through the integrated I2C interface; or an ultrasonic rangefinder through the integrated serial (UART) interface. It can also be configured to read analog voltage or current signals (0 … 3 V, 4 … 20 mA, etc.).
The DLR2 is a robust device built for wide temperature range and outdoors installations in any climate. The enclosure is made of weatherproof, IP67, impact- and UV-resistant polycarbonate, with an IP68-rated pressure equalizing plug utilizing PTFE membrane.
The DL-DLR2 is available in several variants;
- DL-DLR2-001 Analog or Digital Sensor (custom)
- DL-DLR2-002 Pulse Counter Dry Contact
- DL-DLR2-003 Digital Input Dry Contact
- DL-DLR2-004 Analog 4 … 20 mA Sensor
- DL-DLR2-005 Analog 0 … 3 V Sensor
- DL-DLR2-006 Analog Potentiometer Sensor
- DL-DLR2-007 Analog -3 … 3 V Differential
- DL-DLR2-008 Analog PT100 Sensor
- DL-DLR2-009 Analog PT1000 Sensor
- DL-DLR2-010 Dual Pulse Counter Dry Contact
- DL-DLR2-011 Dual Digital Input Dry Contact
- DL-DLR2-012 Analog Strain Gauge Sensor